Keep Going And Don't Give Up (E) ~ Dee Nutrition

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Keep Going And Don't Give Up (E)


"How's your Life? How is it going?"


Hello, how are you? How’s life going? Is it good? or Is it bad right now? Well, sometimes our life is good, sometimes it’s bad, Life is never going to be easy. Life is never flat or so they say. Everyone’s life is different, we have a different life path with a different problem, different chance and opportunity, and a different fate. Everyone's life is different in this world. For you who’ve been through a hell life with many much problems then you and I are the same.

Life is unpredictable, it will surprise you. It doesn’t care how many times you try to plan or handle it, Life will just be derailing all of it. Do you think life is easy? Then congratulations if you think that Life is easy.  Maybe Life is easy for you, but it’s not the same for all of us. That’s life, everyone has their own different life.

Life will be testing your limit, up to the point where you must choose whether you want to give up or stay strong and keep going. Life will always be messing around with you and will never be going to stop. You must keep going and handle everything that Life tossed to you so you can become a great person. It’s your choice and if you want to stay alive then you must keep going and get ready for everything that Life gives to you.  


Life will give you so many problems. Everyone has their own problems, so do I. My life is never being any easier since I was born, I have so many problems. My life is not easy. I have a disease that makes me different since I was born, I’m being bullied and become an anti-social and a troublemaker in my family. I had so many anti-social treats back then but right now I’m trying as best as I can to change to become a better person and trying to open up even though It’s hard.

I will never give up, I will keep fighting, there’s no way I will be going to stop right now. There’s no going back. This is the way that I take if I want to be a great and successful person. There is no easy way to get through all of this if we want to become successful. Theirs is only two options in Life, keep going and get through of it or succumb and die.

I will keep going, I don’t want to try to suicide myself (again). I don’t want to give up, I mean after everything that God and Life have been giving me so many problems then I should give up? There’s no way I will give up myself, not until to the point where I find the answer that I have been looking for since a long time ago. I don’t want to give up, not until He answers my prayer. I still have some hope inside myself. I still have some willpower to live in this horrendous life that God gave me. I still have so many things to do before I die and that I choose to live. My Mother is my hope, she's the source of my willpower, I must make her happy and be proud of me. I will not choose to die for her sake, I choose to live my life even it's hard


"I still have some hope inside myself, I choose to live and be better"


I have to keep going until I get everything that I want. If I stop right now? Then everything that I’ve been through, every choice that I chose, every sacrifice that I made is just for nothing. I can’t stop right now because I have been this far. Too far to stop and give up. There are just so many things that I’ve been through to get this far. I will not be going to give up.

I failed, so what? We are not perfect, we aren’t God. We are just a human that will always make an error. We can’t be perfect but we can be great. There’s no way human can be perfect, there will be so many failures that we will get if we want to become a successful person. Life is hard okay? you will taste so many failures in your life and sometimes it will take a toll on you, but don’t give up. You must learn from your failure and get through all of this so you can be great.



So, what about you? How’s your life going? Tell me your story in the comment box below. If you have any question, critique or advice, feel free to send them to us in the comment box below. What about my grammar in this article? Is it good enough? Please tell me about it from comment box below. Don’t forget to subscribe and like Dee Nutrition’s Blog. Thank you and see you later

Author of Dee Nutrition’s Blog

Destio D. Fahrizki
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Labels